12/4/22 - Ami Spills the Seeds.[Discussion]

Discussions for life in the Cavern and the restoration of D'ni and its Ages.
Traveler263

12/4/22 - Ami Spills the Seeds.[Discussion]

Post by Traveler263 »

Well, you spend a whole day dealing with groceries and family, and all HELL breaks loose.

I spent the last few hours piecing together chatlogs from various folks to get an idea of what happened today and all I can say is... I am *definitely* putting in a safety net on that upper cliff after today. Might take a while to get put in though. Going to have to survey the rock and find the best places to pin in supports that won't bring the whole thing crumbling down.

As far as I've last heard, Tenny got rescued from Minkata, physically unharmed at least, and he and Ami have taken Logan to the Surface for medical treatment- both for the injuries he's sustained today, and the apparent exposure to some Cavern borne illness?

Regarding the other "True Seeds" it sounds like Sanna has broken free from them, and Marcus Johnson has gone into the wind. As for Tati Masser and Tally, those two never appeared. I think it's safe to say given Ami's accusations they probably cut their losses and may be hanging around in the dark with some other plans in mind, but who the heck even knows.

I expect the others will chime in with other news if they have it.

Personally, my own thoughts on the matter go that... Good grief, I really should have made sure there were guard rails in Naybree- 'historical accuracy' be damned. It's a miracle nobody's landed bad before now jumping off of one of those ledges.
Calum Traveler - KI# 34810
-Traveler's Cavern Log-
Kelsei A. Taylor

Re: 12/4/22 - Ami Spills the Seeds.[Discussion]

Post by Kelsei A. Taylor »

Logan?? Logan was their "Prophet"!? That sweet man was-???

I. I don't know what to even say about this.
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Exotic Language Translator/Decoder.
Jules Lavisham

Post by Jules Lavisham »

Well that was a horrifying experience to witness. Both for the realisation we've all been played for absolute chumps for all this time, and the sight of seeing him go over the edge.

I'm going to reach out to Sanna. Hearing her speak, it doesn't sound like she has much of a support system in place, and it's at times like these that cult survivors are especially vulnerable.
Prof. Jules Lavisham, Lecturer in Classical Civilisations
KI# 09687370 - Twitter
Cpt.Jericho

Post by Cpt.Jericho »

Only thing I can say is that Logan had it coming. Using Tenny that way is - ugh. :evil:

As for Marcus, if it hadn't been for Jules that guy would have got some and then some more. :twisted:

Guess now is the time to pick up the pieces and try to put them together to one whole again.
Traveler263

Post by Traveler263 »

In other news, I've done some light surveying today of Naybree's cliffs for a future installation of safety fences. These will be akin to the safety nets many skyscrapers use to catch people if they fall off of a balcony or out of a window. Rest assured, skydivers, your jumping won't be impeded.
Calum Traveler - KI# 34810
-Traveler's Cavern Log-
Dni_seeker 5

Post by Dni_seeker 5 »

I remember a discussion about whether "Ami Spills the Seeds" was a trap for them or us, and it looks like it was a trap for them.
Kelsei A. Taylor

Yes, it seems so! What a strange way to go about things...
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Tiernan Quinlan

Post by Tiernan Quinlan »

Update on what we've been up to in Phoenix:

https://tiernanquinlan.wordpress.com/20 ... christmas/
---
Dr. Tiernan 'Tenny' Rory Quinlan, MD, PhD
Sanctuary Clinic, Ae'gura
KI: 11690335
Sanctuary by Tenny Quinlan
Kelsei A. Taylor

Good to hear from you, Tenny. We've been a little worried! It's good to know Ami's been talking with her family, too. That's a relief off of my shoulders. I'd worried about her being alone after all of this.

Take care of yourself, Tenny, and have as good of a Christmas as you can!
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---