What a Mess.

Discussions for life in the Cavern and the restoration of D'ni and its Ages.
Kelsei A. Taylor

What a Mess.

Post by Kelsei A. Taylor »

Well, We know now who was doing the journey with Ben. Our old friend Logan Marcus. It's unclear when this happened relative to Ben's amnesia, or at what point Logan was neck deep in his Rafe Templeton Delusions of Prophethood, but the general gist of it is...

They had a disagreement over the Bahro Poles, Ben was tied up and forced to listen to the screams that happen whenever someone takes the Poles back from the cave after completing the Journey, and then went to return them. When he got back, Ben found Logan had tossed off all the books from the Relto. It's unclear how they got off of the Relto without any linking books out.
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Exotic Language Translator/Decoder.
Traveler263

Re: What a Mess.

Post by Traveler263 »

Oh Good Grief.

That's really all there is to say on the matter.
Calum Traveler - KI# 34810
-Traveler's Cavern Log-
Dni_seeker 5

Post by Dni_seeker 5 »

Rafael Templeton, Logan Marcus, whatever you want to call him, is out of his mind. All of those guys are.

Shoving people off cliffs, spreading harmful gasses, sabotaging the Overflow Station, threatening the Town Hall, stealing a bunch of random people's stuff, pretending to be Dr. Quinlan's friend... and now BEN?

We still don't know what happened to Tati or Tally, but I have to talk to Logan ASAP. Why would he do that? Does he really hate Yeesha THAT much? Was Tati manipulating him again? Or was it something else?
Kelsei A. Taylor

Post by Kelsei A. Taylor »

Cults tend to prey on people and trap them in unstable mindsets. It's an unfortunate thing. :(

I too want to speak to Logan, but I don't think that's a conversation any of us will be having with him any time soon.
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Exotic Language Translator/Decoder.