Runa'mei's coming!

Discussions for life in the Cavern and the restoration of D'ni and its Ages.
Kelsei A. Taylor

Runa'mei's coming!

Post by Kelsei A. Taylor »

I got a message from Kura'quen this morning. Runa'mei has finished her current hunt- it was an exhausting one- and is going to be taking a week's rest before coming here to D'ni to search for the Crystal thief. I've offered her to stay with me when she's not actively out and about in the field, and I'd like to do a sort of community welcoming party for her next weekend? I'm thinking Saturday the 21st, around 1300 KI? Anyone have any objections to that?
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Exotic Language Translator/Decoder.
Kelsei A. Taylor

Re: Runa'mei's coming!

I've been privately informed that quite a few folks can't make it this weekend who do want to be there, so we'll hold off on an official welcome party until some schedules align there.
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Jules Lavisham

Post by Jules Lavisham »

Appreciate it, Kels. I do want to play my part in formally welcoming Runa'mei to our side of the link, but I've already committed to helping organise my colleague Professor Dickinson's retirement shindig. I'll do my best to be around in the coming weeks though.
Prof. Jules Lavisham, Lecturer in Classical Civilisations
KI# 09687370 - Twitter
Kelsei A. Taylor

Runa'mei was in Ae'gura last night searching for markers. She told me she had a great time and enjoyed chatting with everyone. :)
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---