The Glaze Of Eyes Gazing at Shelves...

Discussions for life in the Cavern and the restoration of D'ni and its Ages.
Kelsei A. Taylor

The Glaze Of Eyes Gazing at Shelves...

Post by Kelsei A. Taylor »

@Patrick would it be alright if I took a look at some of the books the DRC left us? I'm not sure whether it's just the lull between holidays, or if I just enjoyed stocking Chisos shelves a bit much the other day, but I'm rather itching to delve through and sort some unsorted tomes right now.
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Exotic Language Translator/Decoder.
Patrick Dulebohn

Re: The Glaze Of Eyes Gazing at Shelves...

Post by Patrick Dulebohn »

Kelsei A. Taylor wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:59 pm @Patrick would it be alright if I took a look at some of the books the DRC left us? I'm not sure whether it's just the lull between holidays, or if I just enjoyed stocking Chisos shelves a bit much the other day, but I'm rather itching to delve through and sort some unsorted tomes right now.
Sure! Just be sure that, if you decide to do a bit of traveling using certain Books, you follow the usual safety protocols and only use the pre-approved Books both the DRC and we have already gone through. If you need any assistance, just gather any volunteers you may need. I think everyone's itching to get back to work after this month's festivities.

Good luck!
KI #: 9653140 #ANewEraInDni
Kelsei A. Taylor

Patrick Dulebohn wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:53 pm
Kelsei A. Taylor wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:59 pm @Patrick would it be alright if I took a look at some of the books the DRC left us? I'm not sure whether it's just the lull between holidays, or if I just enjoyed stocking Chisos shelves a bit much the other day, but I'm rather itching to delve through and sort some unsorted tomes right now.
Sure! Just be sure that, if you decide to do a bit of traveling using certain Books, you follow the usual safety protocols and only use the pre-approved Books both the DRC and we have already gone through. If you need any assistance, just gather any volunteers you may need. I think everyone's itching to get back to work after this month's festivities.

Good luck!
Naturally- if the urge to use any books comes over me, I'll be sure to message someone to come along with me. :)
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Traveler263

Post by Traveler263 »

Sorry I've been awol the last few days. Family stuff. I can swing by and help with the book sorting if you need any help, Kels?
Calum Traveler - KI# 34810
-Traveler's Cavern Log-
Kelsei A. Taylor

I think I've got it covered, Cal. Thanks for the offer, though. :)
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Kelsei A. Taylor

Actually, on second thought. Calum, could you join me later this afternoon? I think I might have stumbled on a lead regarding Athsheba's Garden. I'd like a second set of eyes on hand in case I find a Linking Book.
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Traveler263

Post by Traveler263 »

Sure, I think I can swing by later. Athsheba's Garden, huh? :P
-Traveler's Cavern Log-
Kelsei A. Taylor

I believe I have found a book related to the Cathedral project. Calum and I have done initial surveying together and it seems to be the right place, alright. What a quaint little Garden Age.
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Traveler263

Post by Traveler263 »

I've submitted my report to Patrick, Kels. I'm voting for restoration, personally. It shouldn't take too much to mend the damaged path and put in a replacement bridge.
-Traveler's Cavern Log-
Kelsei A. Taylor

What about the overgrowth? I'm guessing we'll likely need to trim it back a bit along the main path in the rear half of the garden, atleast?
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---