RE: Gahrohevtee

Discussions for life in the Cavern and the restoration of D'ni and its Ages.
Traveler263

RE: Gahrohevtee

Post by Traveler263 »

I don't think I need to stress it but I will anyways.

To our Writers: Just because Rand Miller has shown a Gahrohevtee at Mysterium doesn't mean we should relax our policies on keeping the general symbol set out of the public eye. The last thing we want is someone carving a "Volcano" into a garden age and wrecking the ecosystem.
Calum Traveler - KI# 34810
-Traveler's Cavern Log-
Kelsei A. Taylor

Re: RE: Gahrohevtee

Post by Kelsei A. Taylor »

I don't have any stake in the Writing game, but I think the cat's out of the bag there, Calum. People might start experimenting now that they have an example of the form of it to work off of.
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Exotic Language Translator/Decoder.
Traveler263

Post by Traveler263 »

Maybe. But that doesn't mean we still shouldn't be cautious and exercise caution relating to *reality altering symbols* that may or may not do anything outside of being placed in a book.
Calum Traveler - KI# 34810
-Traveler's Cavern Log-
Dni_seeker 5

Post by Dni_seeker 5 »

Kelsei A. Taylor wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:31 pm People might start experimenting now that they have an example of the form of it to work off of.
When Calum and I were talking in Naybree I mentioned that the Lumberjack Journal seemed to suggest that Haru'sara's smuggling ring seems to be transporting crystals to a group of scientists. They would DEFINITELY try experimenting with this symbol.