It's a Jungle Out There (KALAMEE DISCUSSION THREAD)

Discussions for life in the Cavern and the restoration of D'ni and its Ages.
Traveler263

It's a Jungle Out There (KALAMEE DISCUSSION THREAD)

Post by Traveler263 »

[IMAGE ID: Kelsei stands on a metal bridge, peering out into a cool blue jungle environment, with trees, and lanterns dotting the way. The text “Intangible Dreams, Potential Realized…” hovers above her. Near the bottom of the card, just off center to the right side of the image, is the name of the age, KALAMEE.]

The Age of Kalamee releases on 5/1/23, at 1300 KI Time. It was an age once worked on by the DRC, only to be abandoned for various reasons. In the present day, the age was restored by the Explorer, Semjay, who worked tirelessly over many months to bring the age back to life.

There is much to discover in Kalamee, and we in the Restoration celebrate its release with this commemorative postcard.
Calum Traveler - KI# 34810
-Traveler's Cavern Log-
Traveler263

Re: It's a Jungle Out There (KALAMEE DISCUSSION THREAD)

Post by Traveler263 »

Calum Traveler - KI# 34810
-Traveler's Cavern Log-
SMYRI1

Re: It's a Jungle Out There (KALAMEE DISCUSSION THREAD)

Post by SMYRI1 »

This KALAMEE is a magnificent place to visit. You can walk around and take in the spectacular river, the growing trees and the colour of the place. There are unique animal statues, the like I've never seen before. The music is the best there is. It took me a while but you can complete this age. I was stuck for a while trying to get to the far side below a lookout vantage place you can see through the telescope. I'm not going to spoil it for you but it CAN BE DONE and the journey down there is well worth the time and effort. Well done Semjay.