Just spoke with Ben.

Discussions for life in the Cavern and the restoration of D'ni and its Ages.
Kelsei A. Taylor

Just spoke with Ben.

Post by Kelsei A. Taylor »

DS5 and I just had a brief meeting with Ben. Apparently he's going to be staying with a D'ni friend of Keith's for a while to learn about the culture, and try to get his memories back.

My best wishes of luck to you, Ben. Stay safe and I hope you find something comforting at the end of this journey of yours.
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Exotic Language Translator/Decoder.
Dni_seeker 5

Re: Just spoke with Ben.

Post by Dni_seeker 5 »

Ben left a message on the Imager in Great Tree's (3) Hood, which I have quoted below:
I'll try to make a few rounds of the cavern before I go, but the short version of the story is this: I'm leaving for a while. As many of you know, we've recently been confronted with fairly strong proof that I'm D'ni. I need some time to figure out what that means.

I've met with Keith "Tweek" Lord and he's put me in touch with Tommen, the D'ni man mentioned in the Highgarden Book. Tommen has agreed to let me live with him for a few months so he can teach me about the culture I come from. Hopefully this will give me some sense of identity and purpose. As you know, that's been lacking ever since I learned my true origins.

I don't know exactly when I'll be back, but if nothing else, I need to regain my memories of how I got here. I want to thank everyone for helping me so far. I look forward to seeing you again.

-Benavud