Abandonment

Discussions for life in the Cavern and the restoration of D'ni and its Ages.
Dni_seeker 5

Abandonment

Post by Dni_seeker 5 »

I was talking to Benavud today. Ben didn't want to visit any Journey Ages, so I didn't learn anything about his past, but I did find out why he's so upset by that blood test. And just so you know, I was trying to avoid bringing that up, as it seems like a sore subject for him. But it came up anyway.

For some reason, Ben thinks that Eder Delin looks like Eder Kemo somehow. I asked why it would look that way and he suggested that they could have been written by the same person. I don't know when Delin was written, so I can't really say for sure, but it is possible. But then he brought up D'ni and then he got upset.

And then I found out why he didn't want to be D'ni. He said that they "abandoned" him. I don't know why he thinks that, but he does, and he thinks that since the D'ni abandoned him and that he's not human, it makes him an "outsider" to both groups.

But the thing is, how can he be so sure that the D'ni abandoned him? Is he just referring to them abandoning him by raising him on the surface, or is he remembering something?
Traveler263

Re: Abandonment

Post by Traveler263 »

I'll have to have a talk with him next chance I see him. That doesn't sound like a healthy mindset regardless of who's doing the abandoning, D'ni or human.
Calum Traveler - KI# 34810
-Traveler's Cavern Log-
Kelsei A. Taylor

Re: Abandonment

Post by Kelsei A. Taylor »

I spoke with Ben a bit today. He's definitely not in a good mind-state. I don't know what to do.
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Exotic Language Translator/Decoder.