One more day

Discussions for life in the Cavern and the restoration of D'ni and its Ages.
Dni_seeker 5

One more day

Post by Dni_seeker 5 »

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!!!

I mean, it was one thing when I missed the releases of Ages like Serene or Tiam. But EDER NAYBREE???

September ninth, 2022. FRIDAY.

It just HAD to be a FRIDAY.

One more day. This HAS to wait ONE MORE DAY. I have NEVER been to an Age-releasing ceremony. EVER. And now you're releasing Naybree on a FRIDAY. This is a CRIME.

Wait one more day. PLEASE. I MUST NOT miss this one.
Last edited by Dni_seeker 5 on Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kelsei A. Taylor

Re: One more day

Post by Kelsei A. Taylor »

I'll be honest, I've been debating whether to have an age release ceremony or not for Naybree since Elonin's release. I think you cinched it for me. There won't be one. I'm just going to place the book that Friday and let folks have at it. You won't be missing out on anything more than anyone else will.
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Exotic Language Translator/Decoder.
Dni_seeker 5

Post by Dni_seeker 5 »

Hang on... that's actually a good idea. That way nobody would miss out on anything, because there was nothing to miss, and there's no risk of anyone being trampled underfoot.

Okay, yes, if you were scared of that happening, you could use your Relto Book, but still.
Kelsei A. Taylor

Post by Kelsei A. Taylor »

My main two thoughts during Elonin were: "This is a LOT of people" (Triggering some bits of stage fright at the thought of doing such a presentation myself) and "...Who are we Missing?" Calum had me recording it for people who couldn't make it, and that thought struck me as... Sad. That there was this thing that some people were going to inevitably miss out on.

And after reading your complaint, I realized... It really isn't fair. Even if I, or someone else, recorded the event, that's still not the same as just... *being there* for it. I'd rather not exclude people due to such a stupid construct as the concept of Time itself.
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Exotic Language Translator/Decoder.