A bizzare incident in Ae'gura

Discussions for life in the Cavern and the restoration of D'ni and its Ages.
Dni_seeker 5

A bizzare incident in Ae'gura

Post by Dni_seeker 5 »

Okay, what happened here was SERIOUSLY weird. I looked at my KI and it said that MARCUS JOHNSON was online. If you've read Carl Palmner's Five Most Wanted list, you'll know who he is. Well, I went to Ae'gura and I took a KI picture of him, but it wasn't exactly the best quality. Fortunately, there was another explorer, Aurelias, who was with me on the island. But unfortunately, she didn't get a KI picture of him. And (this is really weird) she said that she had NO IDEA that Marcus was there, despite having been CHASING him a few seconds ago (which is exactly the wrong thing to do). Weird, right?
Aurelias

Re: A bizzare incident in Ae'gura

Post by Aurelias »

I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. Marcus seems like a pretty decent chap. A man of few words. I can confirm that he was wearing pants.

Dni_seeker 5, if I was babbling and not making any sense, it was because I had just snorted some crushed Vertigo crystals. Yo Calum, that's some fine shizzle! Tight! Tight, tight, yeah!
Traveler263

Post by Traveler263 »

Aurelias wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:16 pm I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. Marcus seems like a pretty decent chap. A man of few words. I can confirm that he was wearing pants.

Dni_seeker 5, if I was babbling and not making any sense, it was because I had just snorted some crushed Vertigo crystals. Yo Calum, that's some fine shizzle! Tight! Tight, tight, yeah!
I'm sorry? I don't even have access to the age right now due to my past experiences. It's on strict lock down with only a few key people having access for safety concerns. The crystals may be a cognito-hazard, but not *THAT* Kind of cognito hazard. They're partially sentient. If someone sold you that 'crystal dust' that's probably not from Vertigo.
Calum Traveler - KI# 34810
-Traveler's Cavern Log-
Kelsei A. Taylor

Post by Kelsei A. Taylor »

And speaking as one of those few people with the Book access, I can assure you nobody's been anywhere near the Age except for myself within the last month. Whatever you had, Aurelias, it wasn't from Vertigo.
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Exotic Language Translator/Decoder.
Dni_seeker 5

Post by Dni_seeker 5 »

I don't think those were Vertigo crystals, either. They might have been something like Teledahn mushroom dust.
Last edited by Dni_seeker 5 on Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aurelias

Post by Aurelias »

Oh man, someone's been slinging some Phil-Henderson-strength hallucinogens. Maybe I misunderstood my hookup's explanation. Instead of the crystals being from Vertigo, rather they would cause vertigo, 'cause I was definitely experiencing a highly altered state. Might the "most wanted" crew also be distributing some potentially dangerous ingestible substances?
Dni_seeker 5

Post by Dni_seeker 5 »

You mean like drug dealers?
Aurelias

Post by Aurelias »

Not so much dealers, per se, but I wonder if the "most wanted" crew is under the influence of some powerful recreationals. Mr. Johnson was certainly acting strangely, grunting and shaking his head.

But he was definitely wearing pants. Of that much, I am sure.
Jules Lavisham

Post by Jules Lavisham »

The first one of you to even THINK about making a Breaking Carlsbad reference out of all of this is going to get a Look from me.

But in any case, we should probably move any further consideration of this somewhere a little more... secure. And in-person.
Prof. Jules Lavisham, Lecturer in Classical Civilisations
KI# 09687370 - Twitter
Traveler263

Post by Traveler263 »

Aurelias wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:41 pm Not so much dealers, per se, but I wonder if the "most wanted" crew is under the influence of some powerful recreationals. Mr. Johnson was certainly acting strangely, grunting and shaking his head.

But he was definitely wearing pants. Of that much, I am sure.
I sincerely doubt it. The actions of these people dont strike me as the 'high on something' type.
Calum Traveler - KI# 34810
-Traveler's Cavern Log-