In the Lime Light... (Cavern Lake Discussion Thread)

Discussions for life in the Cavern and the restoration of D'ni and its Ages.
Traveler263

Re: In the Lime Light... (Cavern Lake Discussion Thread)

Post by Traveler263 »

As I cross-posted, I haven't been able to contact these workers- it looks like they used their 'quarantine' to cut all contact, which in and of itself is highly suspicious.

I'm becoming of the suspicion that our apparent saboteur wasn't actually sabotaging things, but may have been trying to undo the damage that these other folks may have been causing.

Once the Wall goes live I'll be taking a deeper look into things.
Calum Traveler - KI# 34810
-Traveler's Cavern Log-
Traveler263

Post by Traveler263 »

The workers in question are Tati Masser and Fasyk Casing- to any of the work crew assigned to the Overflow Station, if you see these two, notify me immediately. And if anyone sees Sami, tell her I need to speak to her regarding Tati's KI being logged at Tiernan's clinic during the estimated time of the sabotage. Privately or Publicly- surface or cavern.
-Traveler's Cavern Log-
Kelsei A. Taylor

Post by Kelsei A. Taylor »

I was checking the UO Hood to upload a pellet score drop for Calum when I spotted a familiar name on the imager, from a few days back. Not sure how I missed it previously during my earlier visits, but there it is. Must've been not paying attention.

It seems Sami has gotten a KI set to that ID now. If anyone sees her, get her KI# and let me know *immediately.* Do NOT Engage until I have a chance to speak to her.
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Exotic Language Translator/Decoder.
Dni_seeker 5

Post by Dni_seeker 5 »

So you found our so-called "aimless renegade", huh?
Kelsei A. Taylor

Haven't found her, no- that's why I'm asking for people who have spotted the KI# in person to send it my way. I need to speak with her at this stage. If you have that, let me know, ASAP. I need to message them.
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Kelsei A. Taylor

I've put out an offer of communication towards the person through some of the community's underground channels. Hopefully they'll respond to it.
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Traveler263

Post by Traveler263 »

Someone in a maintainer suit tried and failed to breach overflow station's new security late last night. No KI on them, so I couldn't register who it was via the recording measures. They almost got apprehended by a guard, but slipped away- still, they didn't accomplish their goal. So I'll call that a win.
-Traveler's Cavern Log-