Reports of Sleepwalking.

Discussions for life in the Cavern and the restoration of D'ni and its Ages.
Carl Palmner

Re: Reports of Sleepwalking.

Post by Carl Palmner »

I'm coming, too. Calum is my friend. I don't know anything about this Age, so I'll let Kelsei be my guide, but if Calum's in trouble I owe it to him to go. Just tell me where to meet and when.
Kelsei A. Taylor

Post by Kelsei A. Taylor »

I've heard from Patrick, he can't stop us from going, but is requesting strength in numbers and to keep in contact via KI. I've sent you all invites to my Neighborhood. We'll meet up there, suited up, and head out for the age in the Morning, if everyone's okay with that.

I'll be running recordings to ensure we document everything. If we're lucky Calum will be somewhere uninhabited, we can grab him, and go.

I'd like to keep operational security on this one until we know the full scope of the situation, if that's alright with everyone. Don't tell anyone about what you see in the Age when we get back. There's too many unknowns given an inhabited age and our recent bouts of seeming espionage.
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Exotic Language Translator/Decoder.
Jules Lavisham

Post by Jules Lavisham »

Ed and I are kitted out and standing by.
Prof. Jules Lavisham, Lecturer in Classical Civilisations
KI# 09687370 - Twitter
Kelsei A. Taylor

We're back from the age. I'll be writing up a formal report in the morning.

The TL;DR is that we found Calum, but he's under quarantine right now because the dummy went into an inhabited age without a maintainer suit and caught a damned cold from the locals.

...Yeah, the age is Inhabited. The situation is... Weird. To say the least. I'm not sure how much of this any of us are going to want to share in the immediacy of it. Maybe once things settle down and we're able to hold some proper talks between us and the locals.

What an adventure so far. I'm exhausted, and in dire need of a shower after wearing that Maintainer Suit for as long as I was.
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Jules Lavisham

Post by Jules Lavisham »

Between our time in the Age and Tenny's recent update on Benavud yesterday, I am not exaggerating when I say I am shattered.

We're getting two extra bank holidays up on the surface here in the UK. I fully intend to use them. Hopefully I should be a little more functional some time next week.
Prof. Jules Lavisham, Lecturer in Classical Civilisations
KI# 09687370 - Twitter
Kelsei A. Taylor

Jules Lavisham wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:42 pm Between our time in the Age and Tenny's recent update on Benavud yesterday, I am not exaggerating when I say I am shattered.

We're getting two extra bank holidays up on the surface here in the UK. I fully intend to use them. Hopefully I should be a little more functional some time next week.

What's this about Benavud? I was out yesterday.

EDIT:

JULES. Tell me there's a Chatlog somewhere.

EDIT2: Just caught up. Oh what in the world...
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---