Calum's Poetry

Discussions for life in the Cavern and the restoration of D'ni and its Ages.
Diranda

Calum's Poetry

Post by Diranda »

Calum? You posted another very odd poem today. Are you alright?
Kelsei: have you seen this?

Perhaps I should call Dr. Quinlan?
-----
The Great Zero Journals
Diranda Valerian KI#11629473
Kelsei A. Taylor

Re: Calum's Poetry

Post by Kelsei A. Taylor »

I just double checked... He also seemed to post one on the D'ni New Year as well. I'll text him and ask...
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Exotic Language Translator/Decoder.
Traveler263

Post by Traveler263 »

Uhhh....

Huh.

Don't recall posting those. I definitely wrote them into a journal though.... but also don't recall writing them...

Then again, I was fairly stressed out last night and this morning so- who knows.
Calum Traveler - KI# 34810
-Traveler's Cavern Log-
Diranda

Post by Diranda »

And a new one today.

This one looks like it was inspired by something you were working on.
-----
The Great Zero Journals
Diranda Valerian KI#11629473
Kelsei A. Taylor

Pink and Blue Moons?

That sounds like Naybree alright. I wonder what brought this one on?
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Gondar

Post by Gondar »

I like the poetry as poems.. good works.. but it's more than a *little* concerning you don't remember posting them. And have the other episodes. And the content of the poems themselves is more than a little ominous.
I'm torn between wondering if there's something more than stress, and wondering if your dreaming mind is trying to tell something. Particularly mixed with sleepwalking episoides.

If it wasn't that you'd copied into journals too I'd ask if someone hacked your accounts.... can you have the system keep tabs on your KI to see if you do any linking to other ages while you're nominally asleep?

The fact that you're having disassociative episodes is not good, although it could just be a lot of stress. Maybe that wasn't enough of a vacation you had? Just how many pies (not toxic appleseed pies I hope) *do* you have your fingers in down here?
--One of these days I'll have a proper thing to put here that sounds all professional and impressive. ...not today. KI#: 7425022--
Traveler263

Post by Traveler263 »

I'll be honest, there's been enough nights this last week I've not gotten a lot of sleep, so it could just be a symptom of that.

But I'm also noticing that these latest episodes have definitely been following nights where I have a lot of stress and worry over things- surface and cavern related both.

No, not appleseed pies. I'm not sure what the fixation my hindbrain has on seeds right now is even about.

I'm definitely trying to keep to a minimum of work this quarter. The wall took a lot out of me. At best I'm going to try to get Naybree ready for release... that's probably what the last poem was about. I've been worrying over figuring out how much work needs doing left on it.

...The issue with tracking my movements via KI is, well. There have been nights, last couple years, Kelsei's found me in conked out in my Payiferen without either KI or Relto. I'm glad I haven't begun doing that again- but sleep-walk mode me didn't always equip for safe travel.
Calum Traveler - KI# 34810
-Traveler's Cavern Log-
Kelsei A. Taylor

Yes, atleast we haven't had you going sleepwalking there again, Calum.
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Kelsei A. Taylor

...Another poem- a bit longer this time, though.

Feels like it's vaguely referencing the Fall of D'ni, this time. Anything on your mind, Calum?
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Gondar

Post by Gondar »

Obviously our recent prophecy. Roots of a tree looming tall, "the remains of a tree once proud", and more than that "you are the sun, and you are the heir. breath not of the poisoned air"
--One of these days I'll have a proper thing to put here that sounds all professional and impressive. ...not today. KI#: 7425022--