A new Age on the horizon

Discussions for life in the Cavern and the restoration of D'ni and its Ages.
Patrick Dulebohn

A new Age on the horizon

Post by Patrick Dulebohn »

It's official now...Tiam has gone though the final checks and is ready for public release! I've been informed that they'd like to have a little get together on Monday next week (the 20th) at around 13:00 KIT for the unveiling of the Book, so be sure to keep that time open so you can join us! We'll have a good time with everyone and marvel at the wonder of Tiam before holiday break. :)
KI #: 9653140 #ANewEraInDni
Jules Lavisham

Re: A new Age on the horizon

Post by Jules Lavisham »

Damnation, I'll be on my adventures abroad by then, taking a VERY needed rest cure.

All the best for the unveiling, do make sure it's logged/recorded in some capacity. I'll be keeping an eye on things here and elsewhere, and thoroughly looking forward to giving Tiam a good going over in the New Year.
Prof. Jules Lavisham, Lecturer in Classical Civilisations
KI# 09687370 - Twitter
Traveler263

Post by Traveler263 »

Either I or Kelsei will be recording it, Jules, depending on which of us can make it. (I may have family obligations that day.)

Speaking purely from a restoration project standpoint, as one of the engineers who reviewed the place along the stages, I'm glad to see Tiam reach final release. Ametist did a good job on the restoration effort here and was very accommodating of some of my more... pointed safety concerns with regards to certain doorway mechanisms. ;)

Speaking as an Explorer, it's a great place and I hope everyone enjoys visiting it as much as I have.
Calum Traveler - KI# 34810
-Traveler's Cavern Log-
Kelsei A. Taylor

Post by Kelsei A. Taylor »

I haven't managed to visit yet, I'm very much looking forwards to it!
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Exotic Language Translator/Decoder.
Traveler263

Post by Traveler263 »

I have relatives over visiting and so I may not be able to make it to the age reveal. Kelsei, do you think you can manage the camera?
-Traveler's Cavern Log-
Kelsei A. Taylor

Yeah, I think I can work that. Should be fun! :) I'll send you the footage later.
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Kelsei A. Taylor

I posted my chatlog of everything to Calum's blog. :) I'll leave it to him to upload the footage of the event.
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Traveler263

Post by Traveler263 »

Kelsei A. Taylor wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:34 pm I posted my chatlog of everything to Calum's blog. :) I'll leave it to him to upload the footage of the event.
What do you expect me to do with *42 minutes* of footage, Kelsei?! :o :shock: :?

EDIT: Video broken up into two parts. The "Pre show" waiting section and the actual release speech.
-Traveler's Cavern Log-
Kelsei A. Taylor

Traveler263 wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:06 pm
Kelsei A. Taylor wrote: Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:34 pm I posted my chatlog of everything to Calum's blog. :) I'll leave it to him to upload the footage of the event.
What do you expect me to do with *42 minutes* of footage, Kelsei?! :o :shock: :?

EDIT: Video broken up into two parts. The "Pre show" waiting section and the actual release speech.
...To Do exactly what you did maybe? :P

Thank you, Calum! :)
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Traveler263

Post by Traveler263 »

np/yw, glad to do it.
-Traveler's Cavern Log-