ATTN: December Alerts.

Discussions for life in the Cavern and the restoration of D'ni and its Ages.
Kelsei A. Taylor

ATTN: December Alerts.

Post by Kelsei A. Taylor »

Two Alerts to be posted here of major concern:

NOTICE 1: At the last Town Hall, Ami Renee Glessad appeared, announcing that this Sunday at 1100 KI Time, she would be in Eder Naybree, ostensibly answering questions. It's pretty obvious that she's serving as bait in a trap, but who the trap is meant for is not yet clear. There's a high chance our Most Wanted may appear to cause trouble as well. Attend this event at your own risk.

NOTICE 2: Late Tuesday night, the priestesses of Rei'schu discovered that several crystal objects were stolen- among them, a Translation Necklace, several shape shifting story stones, several audio log stones, atleast ONE Soul Memory Stone, and a few crystal equivalents to Blank Linking Books. If anyone should approach you offering to sell or use one of these crystals, please contact us in this thread. The people of Rei'schu believe the primary suspect is former Mayor Haru'sara.
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Exotic Language Translator/Decoder.
Jules Lavisham

Re: ATTN: December Alerts.

Post by Jules Lavisham »

Prof. Jules Lavisham, Lecturer in Classical Civilisations
KI# 09687370 - Twitter
Traveler263

Post by Traveler263 »

As mentioned in the log, I'm going to Rei'schu tomorrow to talk with the locals. See what they're thinking about it. Good grief, what a situation.
Calum Traveler - KI# 34810
-Traveler's Cavern Log-
Ereshkigal

Post by Ereshkigal »

Why would Haru'Sara steal these things? What does he want to do?
Dni_seeker 5

Post by Dni_seeker 5 »

Ereshkigal wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:46 am Why would Haru'Sara steal these things? What does he want to do?
Yes, and WHO IS DECEMBER?
Jules Lavisham

Post by Jules Lavisham »

Ereshkigal wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:46 am Why would Haru'Sara steal these things? What does he want to do?
Buggered if I can guess at this point. The man is a Stone Bonker. One who potentially has a massive chip on his shoulder against both of our worlds.
Prof. Jules Lavisham, Lecturer in Classical Civilisations
KI# 09687370 - Twitter
Traveler263

Post by Traveler263 »

Regarding Haru'sara, (And I apologize for not posting sooner. I've had family over visiting since I got back from Rei'schu), the locals definitely think he has some kind of scheme in mind- though what it is, they can't say. Since the last time we visited, they confirmed that Haru'sara's last known place of residence was emptied out of valuables. The only stuff left behind were food items, and a wall-painted message roughly translating to "Good luck stealing anything when I already took it all with me." Per Haru'sara's temperment, there were also symbols denoting laughter scattered around the room. Literally laughing at anyone who entered his place.

Runa'mei, when she gets back from one of her hunts, is going to come to the Cavern and look for him. It's not that they don't trust us to do our part, but... well, it's a cultural thing. Haru'sara technically now fits the definition of something someone of Runa'mei's status is meant to hunt down:

A rogue element threatening an environment and its people for no reason but seemingly their own whims.
Calum Traveler - KI# 34810
-Traveler's Cavern Log-
Kelsei A. Taylor

Post by Kelsei A. Taylor »

I just wish we could talk things over. I'm sure there's some misunderstanding going on somewhere.
Kelsei A.T. KI# 10581205
---
Exotic Language Translator/Decoder.